Here are a few important policies that we apply to maintain your privacy.
1. When you subscribe to the website, complete the endorsement form, submit a message for the candidate or campaign team, sign up for volunteering, or complete any other form on this website, you authorize us to include your name and email address on our email marketing list and will receive emails from us.
2. We will use your email address and name for campaign related news, including and not limited to volunteer opportunities, event invitations, administrative messages about your account, and fundraising emails.
3. We will not sell your contact information outside of the campaign team for any reason whatsoever.
4. This campaign is 100% volunteer run. Volunteers for Jeralee's campaign are required to sign a code of conduct commitment that ensures these policies are upheld.
5. The Candidate is currently a seated elected official and is subject to public disclosure rules. Emails, tweets, private messages and other information received during the campaign that are related to current city business, or items pending before the City Council will be forwarded to the City Clerk and are considered part of the public record. If you have official business for the Candidate, she appreciates if you use official channels, which you can find here. https://www.redmond.gov/189/City-Council
6. Fundraising. Campaign contributions are subject to campaign finance laws. We would absolutely love you to contribute to the campaign, and if you do, these terms from ActBlue apply: https://secure.actblue.com/privacy.