Redmond Action Day with King County & LD48 Democrats
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is all about getting out the vote for the general election on November 2! Bring a friend and enjoy a stroll going door to door to help voters register and listen to stories of your neighborhood in Redmond!
1:00-1:15PM Check-in & Arrivals
- Check-in with the campaign manager (the one with the clipboard) to get your walk list for the app
- Grab a snack and a drink to take with you
1:15-1:30PM Safety & App Briefing
- Field organizer of the day will debrief on staying safe while canvassing, make sure everyone has a list or the app, and cover the details for using canvassing app in the field
- Walk and knock a few doors for Jeralee's campaign
- Your list will be 1-3 hours depending on the amount of time you have!